Sunday, September 20, 2009

Continue 18/9 - 19/9

that day...
night at home.. after dinner..
dunno why so so so so so so sien~~~
then ah sup ajak me go yamcha with naikam,long,hongci,and daikor harng =D
yamcha.. and talk so many things..gossips =D hahaha...
and then think about after we graduate =(
until 11pm liek that...
then went home le..


i continue second activity lorr.. TAMPIN SATAY + AYER PANAS GADEK
i went home.. then take shirt and cloth + teiko = =
then xin kai lai fetch me..
paiseh want he wait me.. haha =/
me,shun,shun's brother + xin kai 1 car..
then weibiao, boss lin and their fren 1 car...
we reach tampin first...
我们就开始烧satay咯`
因为那边很多人..我们怕等..就烧多多~~
结果吃不完= =
because wei biao them eat buffet le jsut come.. they say they full until mouth le = = haha..
so boh pien lor.. we eat more...
烧猪肠 + satay kuah = BEST!
we eat more than 100 sticks..

after that..
2am like that go ayerpanas...
ayerpanas... air really panas.. hahaha..
so syok..
浸到起来了..全身还会出烟哦~
3++ finish bath and went home
reach home 3.40~ watch D.I.E B with my brother..
sleep at 4.30++
sleep so tightly~

19/9
11.20am wake up le..
because want go play futsal at ARENA..
hahaha not that ARENA.. is SPORT ARENA at klebang de =)
play until about 3pm like that..
go have 1 cup of COCONUT MILK SHAKE SPECIAL =D really tasty..
地狱上天堂酱..

go home bath le..straight sleep..
until 4.30++
then watch movie.. and online lorr..
until 7.00++
friend call me ajak me out..
out with kelvinzai them...
so fun.. long time no go le~


until 2am++ yamcha at dp MC DONALD...
until 3.30am like that..
denis say want yamcha at malim..
so ask me follow his car..
he bring me home..
then go hangtuah find shun shen them..
AUGUSTINE.. so funny = =
hahaha...
like that chat until 4.30++

reach home 5am again..
headache lorr= =
bath and sleep....


last day to play only..
GONNA START MY STUDY at Monday agn.. =D

take care lor.. my friends..

BY.hwayan

No comments:

Post a Comment