Friday, September 18, 2009

Trial Finished.. Watched "G-Force"

today.. last paper to go...
Additional Mathematics 2..(of course it is xxx times harder than additional mathematics 1)
today objective questions.. i think i almost die...
hard to solve the questions!! OMG !!
i have no confidence in my ADD MATHS 2 @@
9.15am until my second paper... subjective questions.. 2 hours.. used 15mins to think which i know to do...
at that time.. i feel gonna die...
but... let me see saw 2 trigo can choose.. so i choose it.. to pick up some small marks =)
HA also same...
CONIC @@..
calculus no choose..
total questions needed to do is 6 questions..
but i only simply do 5 questions..
no need time for me to think and solve... i need to train more !!


last paper... all senior 3 students happy lorr..
payfong students finished monthly tests...
i thought i can go play also..
but the tuition time swap to 12pm le..
after exam 11.15am.. then go eat and go to my physics tuition lorr...
hahahah....damn sien...
after tuition....
me,liow follow sup's car went to pahlawan join naikam them..(my classmates)
I SAW MANY PAYFONG UNIFORM AT THERE @@
they want watch final destination 4.. but i think it is not nice.. its effects too fake !
so i suggested to watch tsunami.. but it is too late... they lazy to wait..
so we separated...
kam,bean,hc,harng,jw,karken,yiling,woon,maysian,cindy,zq watch "Where Got Ghost?"
we had watched it..
so me,liow,sup dunno want watch what..so simply choose lor..
we watched "G-Force"


This movie is so funny... promoted this movie to all my friends..
so gan jiong.. =D
hahaha...
other than that, the musics is so nice...
Just Dance by lady gaga
Gotta Feeling,Boom Boom Pow by black eyed peas
Jump by Flo Rida
so nice ~



Nice Enjoying Today...
Mayb program havent finish =)
mayb going to tampin eat Midnight Satay.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment