Thursday, July 29, 2010

Presentation

Today is my second presentation.. for management principles~
haizz.. too sad ady.. i cant do well in presentation...
when i look at the tutor and coursemates....
i feel embarrassed and automatically my pronunciation will become inaccurate...
because of my 自尊心, i will scare people laugh at me..
this is the 绊脚石 that stop me to improve myself..

when in the morning, actually I already have my confident in presentation of THE MANAGEMENT FUNCTION OF PLANNING...
because I have the knowledge, we have done researching on the PLANNING function...
so i am not afraid of it..
but when the time goes near.. i feel more nervous already, because my speaking skill is sux !
i cant speak fluently..

Last week is our Financial Accounting Framework presentation already.. that time i did sux too..
i just read follow the small notes that have been done by me.. ^^
this was my first presentation, and i am accepted that i am sux in this presentation, lack of preparation.. so i give myself 1 more chance to make it better...

until this week the MP presentation..
when starting i feel ok.. i keep on telling myself that i can present well !!
first is my friend sipyee presenting the introduction...
then until my another friend boonwee presenting..
but suddenly the tutor stop my friend boonwee and ask him pass to the next presentor..
this is the first time i met this problem, so i am extremely nervous.. until i am trembling..
then unfortunately, the tutor stop me too... VERY VERY SAD !! and DISAPPOINTED !!!


Damn Moody this afternoon lor !! T.T



But another happy case is... I had bought my bus ticket that go kl on saturday 1pm ! !

Feel Excited to see my family and my dear friends !! =)

need to put effort on my Principles of Microeconomics test 2 ^^
all the best for me =_=
gonna rocks in my hometown melaka ^^

10 comments:

  1. There is no matter how suck ur presentation was...
    If u tried hard than means u already tried ur best~
    The first presentation of everyone was suck too...included me =D

    Practise more confidence,
    Learning from failure

    I know u can do it....
    Hope you more success in the future of presentation
    Gambateh
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haizz... that time really very sad lurr.. XD
    but i will try my best to improve myself.. =)
    thanks for advising ^^

    thanks thanks ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r mostly welcome~

    did u heard about "tabung amanah pendidikan negeri melaka(TAPEM)"
    The goverment will give each student in university RM340 as a school fee, and no need return bck, something like scholarship...
    Are u interest it?
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah....

    oh.. i heard about that..
    and i already get the rm340 and the disc.. thanks for telling me ^^
    hahha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. oic.....u r welcome...
    had u told ur friend them to apply this thing?
    I gt form~
    hehe
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. errmm got a...
    but only for malaccan ma..
    right??
    =)
    i heard my friend said.. selangor lagi banyak..
    macam 1000~
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya, only for malacca
    selangor need to born in selangor only can apply~~

    oic....
    u got asked who apply?
    u got ask xiao long?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayaa...
    i know..

    got ah..
    my classmate ask me apply 1.. so they tell others ady lor =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oic....
    sry for disturbing u so long time ah~
    hope u have great holiday
    and

    nice to meet you...
    pay fong guy~(培風人)
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah.. no disturbing la..
    thank you for supporting my blog got la =)
    hahahha..

    nice to meet u ~

    ReplyDelete